This is just a variation of my favorite easy banana soft serve recipe, so not quite a "new" recipe...just a way to change it up for the season. I mainly invented this to use up all of the pumpkin pie I had frozen. This is such a winner!
- 1 frozen ripe banana (peeled, segmented, and frozen)
- 1 cup frozen pumpkin puree ("cubed" by spooning into ice cube trays)
- 1.5 Tbsp gelatin
- Dash cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- Toppings: 1/2 cup crumbled no-bake easy paleo pumpkin pie (frozen)
1. Puree bananas, pumpkin, gelatin, and cinnamon/pumpkin spice together.
2. Scoop into bowl, top with pumpkin pie crumbles, serve!